Multiple Versions to Choose From
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in multiple versions expressing varying styles. All share the same interior features and detailing.
- The signature feature of this house plan is the fan-shaped stair. The wide stair goes to a landing which branches in two directions.
- Tray ceilings are found in the formal dining served by a butler's pantry and living room.
- The kitchen has a large angled island with seating and is open to the nook and 2-story family room. There, a fireplace is flanked by windows looking out over the back.
- A private den is perfect for a home office or guest room.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has its own fireplace. A play room plus three additional bedrooms complete this floor.
- A 3-car tandem garage has plenty of room for your vehicles and toys.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 23137JD and 23341JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss