Narrow 2-Bed Home Plan with Rooftop Deck
About This Plan
- This rectangular, 2-bedroom home plan is ideal for narrow plot lines, with a width of only 18 feet.
- The lower level is where you'll find the 2-car, tandem garage, with a patio on both the front and back of the home.
- On the second level, discover the main living space, which includes a combined kitchen and living room. French doors lead to a covered balcony off the front of the home.
- Two bedrooms on this level both include a private balcony, and they share a full bath at the end of the hall.
- The entire top floor is reserved as a sun deck. Utilize the interior staircase, or the exterior spiral staircase, to maneuver between floors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 67 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 73 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 158 sq. ft.
- Deck: 574 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms:
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"