Narrow Contemporary Coastal House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This contemporary coastal farmhouse plan packs a ton of features into a narrow footprint that can fit on most lots. The exterior mixes the board and batten siding with contrasting ultra-modern siding.
- On the main level the kitchen, dining room, and great room flow together seamlessly in an open layout. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. Large sliding glass doors lead to the rear of the home through the dining and great room. Also on the main floor is an amazing pocket office with a built-in desk.
- Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms. The master suite lies under a cathedral ceiling and has access to a balcony through a set of french doors. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, a walk-in shower, and an enclosed toilet. Bedroom 2 has access to its own bathroom while bedroom 3 and 4 share a bathroom.
- An optional finished basement adds 861 sq ft to the plan and comes loaded with great features including an additional family room, an exercise room, and an additional bedroom and bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 62860DJ.
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,229 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12