Narrow Lot Contemporary
About This Plan
- A combination of brick and siding plus transom windows and a hip roof give this Contemporary house plan a modernistic look.
- The floor plan is well laid out with an open stairwell rail so the hallway feels larger.
- Windows and sliding glass doors across the back of the house brighten the whole space.
- An island in the kitchen adds counter space and storage.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs where they share a five piece washroom.
- Walk-in closets can be found in every bedroom.
- NOTICE: Please note that there will be a 3 week delivery delay for this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 622 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 793 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 24' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 244 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss