Narrow Lot Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Angled windows off the two-story living room give this Contemporary house plan an interesting look.
- The two bedroom home is designed to fit on a narrow lot, coming in at less than 33' wide.
- The open layout makes the home feel larger.
- Combining the powder room with the washer and dryer saves on space.
- Pocket doors in the big walk-in closet in the large foyer is another space saver.
- Sliding glass door open to a spacious open deck in back.
- Both bedrooms are high up on the second floor and they share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available