Narrow Lot Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- With a simple yet stylish exterior, this Contemporary house plan is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- Double doors open to reveal a sunken foyer where you are just one step away from the main living area.
- The open layout enhances the home, making it feel larger.
- There's a walk-in pantry and an island in the kitchen that seats 3 people.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to the back yard.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs close by the large family room that sits on top of the one car garage.
- A four piece washroom serves all three of the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 10"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 289 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss