Narrow Lot Cottage with In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- This adorable narrow lot cottage house plan has a charming exterior with shingle siding, a cozy front porch and decorative bracketing centered over the second floor window.
- The open floor plan makes the home feel larger and little extras like the laundry closet are thoughtfully designed in.
- On the second floor, the master suite takes up the entire floor and has a connecting terrace that makes a great spot for some lounge chairs.
- Across the terrace is the guest suite that would make a perfect in-law suite off by itself.
- Each bedroom has its own staircase and in the garage below you will find lots of extra storage space.
- The garage gives you parking for two cars plus room for extra storage such as an RV, lawn equipment or golf cart.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage and get two bedrooms on the main floor with cottage house plan 20111GA and one upstairs with house plan 20115GA.
- Get more room and an alternate exterior with house plan 20106GA (2,035 sq. ft.).
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please allow three weeks for plan delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 144 sq. ft.
- Deck: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick