Narrow-Lot Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful porch wraps around this two-story country home plan that is suitable for a narrow lot.
- Only the staircase and a closet near the back entry interrupt the open flow of the first floor. The dining room is big enough to include a cozy reading area.
- The kitchen includes an island with a cooktop and a curved eating bar. A combined powder room and laundry room completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, the master suite includes two closets and a five-fixture bath. Two secondary bedrooms share a bath.
- Ceilings: 8' first floor.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout with house plan 21576DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 831 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 8"
- Depth: 32' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss