Narrow Lot Home Plan with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This popular narrow lot craftsman home plan comes in a number of versions. All share the same layout that makes this so attractive.
- Off the covered entry step into a light-filled foyer that is open above.
- Open spaces are everywhere. First you'll enjoy the living room and dining room set off by a columns and half walls. A bumpout in the dining room gives you extra windows and light.
- A second open area is the kitchen, nook and family room space. From the kitchen, you can see just about everywhere. A covered porch off the back is a nice touch.
- A cozy den gives you some more intimate space to retreat to.
- Upstairs, the master suite will surely please with a bumped out seating area and a huge walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms, plus a loft, bonus room and full bath complete the upstairs.
- This plan comes with a three-car side-entry garage. Other versions are available.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in two alternate elevations. See 23059JD and 23104JD.
- Need a two-car garage? See 23102JD (rear entry) and 23103JD (side entry).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.