Narrow Lot Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A welcoming porch spans the front of this contemporary townhome designed for a narrow lot.
- One window-bright room comprises the dining room, living room and kitchen.
- An alternate kitchen layout features a center island instead of a peninsula bar.
- A partially covered rear patio is accessible from this gathering space.
- The owners' suite is on the ground floor; two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a loft are upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly alternate exterior and floor plan with house plan 72694DA. See house plan 72674DA for a version with a guest apartment (2,686 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 4"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12