Townhome Plan with Guest Apartment
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mid-size town home plan has a wealth of options making it a flexible home plan to work with. A front porch spanning the entire front facade can easily accommodate a porch swing or a suite of outdoor furniture. Two sets of front-facing doors - the entry door leading into the foyer and atrium doors leading into the flex room - is a nice feature of the home.
- Isolated and on the ground floor, the owners' suite allows single-floor living for the primary owners. While somewhat compact, the bathroom there has both a tub and a separate shower, and the walk-in closet is roomy.
- Upstairs you'll find the additional bedrooms plus a loft.
- Long-term guests will love the optional guest apartment that extends over the garage.
- The great room is designed with two possible layouts. In both, the kitchen is open to the great room. One provides a little more separation and the other has a truer great room feel.
- Utilities are near the kitchen, and a door in the dining area opens out onto a large screened patio.
- The primary roof pitch is 8:12.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the guest apartment with house plans 72694DA (2,062 sq. ft.) and 72693DA (2,062 sq. ft.).