Narrow Lot Mediterranean
About This Plan
- An open concept floor plan with a double-coffered great room at the center makes this home great for entertaining.
- Tray ceilings are found throughout the first floor, creating a feeling of spaciousness. Both the great room and dining room are open to each other, sharing views of the covered lanai. Note the outdoor kitchen.
- Located in the rear for privacy, the master suite enjoys both a walk-in and a linear closet and has access to the patio through double doors. Bedroom 2 can double as a guest room or study.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor has a bath with a loft area open to the foyer below.
- Ceilings: 10' standard; 21'4" foyer and entry; 10'-11'8" great room.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 66086WE (2,622 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 308 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 54 sq. ft.
- Entry: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 6"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss