Narrow Lot Modern House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Long and lean, this modern house plan comes in at only 41' wide, ideal for a narrow lot.
- Double doors off the foyer lead to a guest suite vestibule complete with a bathroom and walk-in closet.
- There's a walk-in coat closet and a huge walk-in pantry plus a second walk-in coat closet off the family foyer.
- In the kitchen you get a huge amount of counter space between the island and the kitchen counters.
- The open concept living space offers wonderful views between rooms and also out to the covered outdoor living room warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor utilizing the space over the garage to add more square footage.
- A raised master suite lies three steps above the main bedroom area.
- Boasting a sitting area and two enormous walk-in closets off the spacious master bathroom, homeowners get a luxurious retreat.
- Bonus space is included in the total heated, finished living area of the home.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss