Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior of this Northwest house plan adds a lot of visual appeal.
- Transoms are used to bring in extra light and a contemporary touch.
- The layout inside is all open concwept so the home feels much larger than it looks.
- Extras include a walk-in coat closet in the sunken foyer and a walk-in food pantry near the kitchen.
- The kitchen island is two levels with space for eating on the lower end.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs and they share a large five piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 693 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 10"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss