Narrow Lot Townhouse
About This Plan
- Long and narrow, this Victorian house plan has a big bay in the living room, mirrored by one above in the master bedroom.
- The living room is open to the foyer and open rail staircase, making it feel even larger.
- The compact kitchen is super-efficient with everything at your fingertips.
- Sliding glass doors open from the dining room to the rear of your property making it easy for your builder to add a deck or porch.
- The washer/dryer is located up on the second floor along with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12