About This Plan
- This rustic-looking chalet derives its charm from the use of stone, wood and timber accents in the exterior finish.
- In addition to the handsome exterior, the interior is very efficient and extremely liveable.
- The enclosed foyer can be accessed through either the main entrance or the garage.
- Beyond the foyer, the living room provides many visual treats - a cathedral ceiling, a partial view of the mezzanine railing on the second floor, and a generous hearth where all may gather.
- The great room adjoins another social hub - the large kitchen complete with island for work or visiting.
- An informal dining area with banquette seating has ample room for eight and is placed to take advantage of the many windows.
- Both areas share easy access to a huge deck which is included in the total depth figure of the home.
- The convenient master suite includes walk-in closet and master bath with a soaker tub, separate shower and double vanity.
- Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, a full bathroom and computer or reading nook on the mezzanine. And 321 square feet of bonus storage - accessible by a pull-down stair - is available above the 2-car garage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21179DR. And an alternate layout with house plan 22324DR (1,886 sq. ft.). Get a finished lower level with house plan 21181DR and gain 1,247 sq. ft. of additional living space comprised of two more bedrooms, a large bath and recreation room and a laundry room. Eliminate the garage with house plan 21567DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 565 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss