About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Set off by a sturdy stone chimney, stone accents and decorative gables, this striking cottage design could be used as a four-season vacation home.
- Open to each other, the family room and kitchen-dining room offer a wonderful living area. The fireplaced family room rises for two stories, the kitchen-dining room is enlarged by a box bay, and both rooms open to a deck.
- The sheltered main entry opens to a hall with a large coat closet, while the main-level bedroom includes a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a mezzanine overlooks the family room below. Two bedrooms share the second bath.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 21091DR. Get a walkout basement and more room on the second floor with house plan 21961DR and 21979DR.
- Add a garage with house plan 21179DR (1,909 sq. ft) and 21941DR (1,816 sq. ft.).
- Get a screened sunroom with house plan 2123DR and 21566DR (both 1,494 sq.ft.).
- Downsize with cottage plan 21866DR (1,499 sq. ft.).