Neat and Tidy Country House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this neat and tidy Country house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) offers an optional bonus room on the second floor and expansion possibilities if you finish the basement.
- The open floor plan makes the home feel much larger and let's you see easily from room to room.
- In the kitchen, the large peninsula eating bar gives you lots of extra counter space with storage underneath.
- The walk-in pantry is a generous size as well.
- Split bedroom place the master suite away from the two family bedrooms.
- Three windows brighten the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 67' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick