Neat and Trim Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers top the roof of this neat and trim Country house plan.
- Tapered columns set on brick bases support the covered front porch.
- The L-shaped living area inside is all open concept, expanding the feeling of the home.
- The efficient kitchen offers a walk-in pantry and a sink with a view of the backyard.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area take you to the rear patio.
- The great big master bedroom is on the first floor with two more bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss