New American Craftsman Plan with 2 Laundry Rooms
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables add a rustic, elegant touch to the exterior of this New American Craftsman home plan.
- The two-island kitchen creates the ideal space to entertain family and friends, and it opens to the family room where large sliding doors grant access to a partially-covered deck.
- The 4-car garage extends from the front, right side of the home and opens into a mudroom framed by a food pantry and laundry room.
- A guest suite and home office occupy the left side of the main level, while the remaining 4 bedrooms can be found upstairs.
- The master bedroom boasts a deluxe ensuite with a 2-person shower and roomy closet, and a catwalk with views over the great room guide you to a loft, 3 family bedrooms, and a second laundry room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,937 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 90' 7"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1650 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12