New American Farmhouse Plan with 3 Beds Plus Study (or 4 Beds)
About This Plan
- 9' ceilings prevail throughout this 3- to 4-bed Modern Farmhouse plan. All the windows on the second floor are functional (from left to right, the first window opens to the bedroom 3, the second to the bathroom and the third to the bonus room which gives you 321 square feet of potential expansion space if built out).
- To the left of the entry foyer lies a flex room which can be used as a study or a bedroom. The back of the home gives you an open floor plan with a great room, kitchen and dining room. Windows across the rear wall let in lots of light.
- A fireplace warms the great room, the adjacent kitchen and bayed dining room. The kitchen features an island with an eating bar, twin sinks, dishwasher and pantry closet. Both the great room and dining room have access to the covered patio in back which spans the entire width of the home.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master bedroom opens to a walk-in closet and a bath with walk-in shower and dual vanities. Another full bath serves the remaining bedrooms and a laundry room completes this level.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 6903AM (1,943 sq. ft.), 69475AM (2,211 sq. ft.), 69214AM (2,204 sq. ft.), 69504AM (2,577 sq. ft.) and 6901AM (1,945 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 321 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12