Updated Arts & Crafts Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The Arts and Crafts Movement signified a popular design style earlier in the 20th century, and lends its distinctive details to modern versions today. This example boasts stone-accented porch columns, wood siding and multi-pane windows complementing an entry with sidelights and transom.
- The interior is purely delightful and offers up formal living spaces at the very front of the plan in living and dining rooms defined by columns.
- The family room is at the back and has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-in entertainment center. A breakfast nook makes the perfect spot for casual meals served from the island kitchen.
- A den, with closet, sits on the left side of the plan, opening through double doors.
- Bedrooms are upstairs, along with a laundry room. The master salon is vaulted and has a bath with separate tub and shower and dual sinks.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be developed later.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 6901AM (1,945 sq. ft.) and 6903AM (three-car tandem garage, 1,946 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate exterior see house plan 69475AM (2,211 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 69504AM (2,577 sq. ft.).