Updated Arts & Crafts Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The Arts and Crafts Movement signified a popular design style earlier in the 20th century, and lends its distinctive details to modern versions today. This example boasts stone-accented porch columns, wood siding and multi-pane windows complementing an entry with sidelights and transom.
- The interior is purely delightful and offers up formal living spaces at the very front of the plan in living and dining rooms defined by columns.
- The family room is at the back and has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-in entertainment center. A breakfast nook makes the perfect spot for casual meals served from the island kitchen.
- A den, with closet, sits on the left side of the plan, opening through double doors.
- Bedrooms are upstairs, along with a laundry room. The master salon is vaulted and has a bath with separate tub and shower and dual sinks.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be developed later.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 6901AM (1,945 sq. ft.) and 6903AM (three-car tandem garage, 1,946 sq. ft.).
- For an alternate exterior see house plan 69475AM (2,211 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 69504AM (2,577 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery