New American Farmhouse Plan with 4-Car Garage and Basement Expansion with Home Theater
2.5 - 3.5
5 - 6
About This Plan
- With over 3,000 square feet of living space on the main level and 3,000 more of expansion in the basement, this New American Farmhouse provides something for everyone, including an oversized 4-car garage and basement that is ideal for entertaining.
- A grand fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, while accordion-style doors create an easy transition onto the covered patio. The double island kitchen and adjoining dining room encourage family gatherings.
- The well-appointed owner's suite features a vaulted ceiling and access to the back patio, along with a 5-fixture bathroom and dresser island in the walk-in closet. Laundry is conveniently located next door.
- Generous service areas include a walk-in pantry and mudroom with built-ins to help you remain organized, and a home office is perfect for the work-at-home resident.
- Over 3,200 square feet of expansion space can be found downstairs, designed with a family room and kitchenette, theater, playroom with built-in playhouse, gym, and two bedrooms separated by a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,293 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 6"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2137 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 or 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss