New American Farmhouse Plan with Pool Concept
About This Plan
- Elevate country living with this New American Farmhouse plan, which features 5 bedrooms, a home office, a large covered outdoor living area, and a flex space on the main level.
- The open and airy floor plan lends to views able to be seen upon entry from the front door, through the home, and out beyond the large glass sliders leading to the covered porch.
- A built-in window seat lends the perfect dining nook able to utilize the summer kitchen on the covered porch when entertaining.
- Elegant cathedral and coffered ceilings throughout the home give visual interest overhead, and the great room's seamless flow into the eat-in kitchen creates a family-friendly environment.
- The master bedroom's main-level location allows you to age-in-place, complete with a curbless shower and his and hers walk-in closets.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find a spacious laundry room with a "stop and drop" zone. A sizable bonus room (or home theatre) is located down the hall with access to the covered porch.
- Upstairs, a central playroom connects four family bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and two include full bathrooms.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This home plan is restricted from construction in North Carolina.
Main Level with 2 Walk-in Closets in Master Suite ($295)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,973 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,586 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,507 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 71' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1272 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss