New American Farmhouse with Upstairs Bedrooms, Laundry and Playroom - Architectural Designs
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This fresh, 5-bedroom New American farmhouse plan has a contemporary farmhouse look with board and batten siding on the first floor and across all three gables. A standing seam shed roof provides cover for the front door and extends across to the front-facing garage.
- French doors on the left of the foyer open to your private den. This would make a great home office for those shunning the commute. The dining room, on the other side of the foyer, connects to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry. The combined great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook provides a light and airy environment, and extends onto a covered patio. A bedroom on the main level is ideal for guests and has a full bath.
- The best bedroom on the second level is reserved for the homeowner, and includes large walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Laundry is conveniently located upstairs, as are three bedrooms and two baths. The kids will appreciate the vaulted playroom.
- The 3-car tandem garage faces forward and enters into a mudroom to help organize outdoor gear. Architectural Designs.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 23821JD (Craftsman) and 23611JD (contemporary).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss