Fresh 5-Bed House Plan with Main-level Guest Room
About This Plan
- This fresh, 5-bedroom house plan presents gable roofs standing proudly at varying heights, along with an open interior layout for comfortable everyday living.
- The dining room, just off the foyer, features a coffered ceiling and connects to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry. The combined great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook provides a light and airy environment, and extends onto a covered patio.
- A bedroom on the main level is ideal for guests and neighbors a full bath, while a den near the foyer offers a quiet space to relax.
- The best bedroom on the second level is reserved for the homeowner, and includes dual walk-in closets that border the hallway leading to the 5-fixture, master bath.
- Three additional bedrooms share the compartmentalized bath, and time hauling clothes to and from the laundry room is reduced due to its close proximity. The kids will appreciate the bonus room upstairs, which could serve as a playroom or media room. The bonus room square footage is factored into the total living area figure.
- The 3-car tandem garage faces forward and enters into a mudroom to help organize outdoor gear.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with a 3-car garage with house plan 23823JD (3,904 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss