New American Farmhouse with Upstairs Master Bedroom with Coffee Bar
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This attractive New American farmhouse plan has a winning combination of pillars and gables giving the home great curb appeal. The home delivers 3,842 square feet of heated living space spread across its two floors and has 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half baths and a front entry 2-car garage. Other garage options are also available.
- Step in off the 6'-deep covered front porch and find yourself in the foyer with sight lines through to the great room windows giving you views to the back. The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and windows.
- The open and spacious floor plan allows for a seamless transition from the great room to the kitchen and dinette. The large center island has a built-in sink and dishwasher and comfortably seats up to 5 people. Storage is abundant with numerous cabinets and a walk-through butler’s pantry that leads to the formal dining room. A walk-in pantry is conveniently located just steps from the garage, making unloading groceries a breeze. For more casual dining, there’s a pleasant dinette with windows on two sides and access to the rear deck.
- Grab a cup of coffee from the built-in coffee bar in your upstairs master suite without having to head downstairs for your fix. The bedroom has a comfortable sitting area and a stepped ceiling. The master bathroom is concealed by a pocket door and has two vanities and a separate bathtub and shower. A massive walk-in closet with built-ins all around completes the suite.
- The upstairs also houses three additional bedrooms, two of which are separated by a Jack and Jill bathroom. There’s also an expansive loft, perfect for a game room or homework space and a centrally located laundry room for your convenience.
- Additional amenities include a pocket office with built-in L-shaped desk plus a mud room with a generous walk-in closet to keep all your outdoor gear out of sight. This home offers outdoor living space as well with a large future deck in the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss