One-Story Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Angled 5-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This attractive, one-story house plan includes elegant details to highlight the craftsman-style design. Arched windows, stone accents, and a dormer window contribute to the front elevation's curb appeal.
- The great room, dining room, and kitchen combine to create a center for everyday living. A fireplace on the screened porch allows for outdoor living during all seasons.
- A large, walk-in pantry and spacious island provides ample storage and workspace in the kitchen.
- The first-floor, master bedroom is privately situated on one side of the home, and features french doors to a secluded deck, an elegant double-tray ceiling, roomy walk-in closet with a stacked washer/dryer, and bathroom with dual sinks and a commode room.
- The walk-out basement makes this home perfect for a sloped lot. The lower level includes 12' ceilings, a large recreation room, two bedrooms with full bathrooms, a flex/exercise room and an office.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 24392TW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,140 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 369 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 408 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 2"
- Depth: 95' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1402 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss