New American House Plan with 4 Beds and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen. A long counter in the kitchen creates informal seating.
- A den with closet creates a secluded retreat. A powder room and laundry complete the main floor.
- Great windows add light to the stairs leading to the bedrooms on the second floor. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet. Two bedrooms share a bath and there is a flexible vaulted bonus room (factored into the total living area figures listed for the plan). A loft area rounds out the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement with house plan 23006JD (keep the bonus room) and 23000JD (remove the bonus remove the bonus room).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,549 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss