New American House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
4 - 7
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This majestic house plan has multiple gables with decorative timber brackets - and timber accents framing the porch and the 3-car garage - giving it great curb appeal. Enjoy one-level living and lower level expansion with this New American house plan.
- A vaulted foyer adjacent to the dining room and study behind french doors greets all who enter. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and has views to the back.
- The kitchen has views to the breakfast and lodge rooms and a large walk-in pantry.
- A generous mud room is located off the garage and the laundry has access from both the kids' bedroom side and the master wing.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and access to the rear patio. The master bath has a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower. A morning kitchen off the bath and access to the study makes that space function as a private sitting room if desired. Three more bedrooms, each with their own baths, are located across the home.
- In back, there are three outdoor spaces - all connected - giving you space to entertain and enjoy the views.
- Lower level expansion includes the possibility of three more bedrooms, rec space, storage and outdoor access.
- Related Plans: Eliminate a main floor bedroom, rearrange the master suite and get an elevator with house plan 25671GE. Get two beds and a shared kitchen upstairs with house plan 25677GE. Get alternate versions with house plans 25618GE, 25646GE and 25655GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,773 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 114' 10"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"