New American House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This majestic house plan has multiple gables with decorative timber brackets - and timber accents framing the porch and the 3-car garage - giving it great curb appeal. Enjoy one-level living and lower level expansion with this New American house plan.
- A vaulted foyer adjacent to the dining room and study behind french doors greets all who enter. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and has views to the back.
- The kitchen has views to the breakfast and lodge rooms. With two walk-in pantries, you'll never lack for storage.
- A generous mud room is located off the garage and the laundry has access from both the kids' bedroom side and the master wing.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and access to the rear patio. The master bath has a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower. A morning kitchen off the bath and access to the study makes that space function as a private sitting room if desired.
- In back, there are three outdoor spaces - all connected - giving you space to entertain and enjoy the views.
- Take the stairs - or your private residential elevator - to the optional second floor giving you two bedrooms with bathrooms and a shared kitchen.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 25671GE and 25685GE. And see other versions with house plans 25618GE, 25646GE and 25655GE.
Optional Second Floor
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,730 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 2"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"