New American House Plan with Optional Second Floor
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This majestic house plan has multiple gables with decorative timber brackets - and timber accents framing the porch and the 3-car garage - giving it great curb appeal. Enjoy one-level living and lower level expansion with this New American house plan.
- A vaulted foyer adjacent to the dining room and study behind french doors greets all who enter. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and has views to the back.
- The kitchen has views to the breakfast and lodge rooms. With two walk-in pantries, you'll never lack for storage.
- A generous mud room is located off the garage and the laundry has access from both the kids' bedroom side and the master wing.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and access to the rear patio. The master bath has a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower. A morning kitchen off the bath and access to the study makes that space function as a private sitting room if desired.
- In back, there are three outdoor spaces - all connected - giving you space to entertain and enjoy the views.
- Take the stairs - or your private residential elevator - to the optional second floor giving you two bedrooms with bathrooms and a shared kitchen.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 25671GE and 25685GE. And see other versions with house plans 25618GE, 25646GE and 25655GE.
Optionally Finished Second Floor
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,730 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 2"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"