New American House Plan with Optional Lower Level and Bonus Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a flexible design with options to increase living space by 1,441 sq. ft. with the lower level and bonus room.
- The main level is where you'll find the hub of everyday living in an open floor plan, with the exception of a quiet study and sunroom nestled into a corner off the kitchen.
- Guests can keep the cook company by sitting at the oversized island or adjoining breakfast nook. The nearby prep pantry offers additional workspace, and the back deck provides room for a BBQ.
- The well-appointed, owner's suite will not disappoint, featuring a tray ceiling, 5-fixture bath, and closet that leads to the laundry room. Three family bedrooms reside across the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- An optional bonus room is located above the garage, offering a shared space to enjoy on the second level.
- Retreat to the lower level for more fun, and discover a spacious family / game room with a wet bar, exercise room, and fifth bedroom which neighbors a full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 252 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"