New American Pool House with Fireplace
About This Plan
- This New American Pool House delivers a symmetrical design, is topped by a cross-gable roof, and wrapped in board and batten siding.
- The spacious lounge area is enhanced by a brick-clad fireplace and built-in bar with a utility sink.
- To the right, a changing room and powder bath can be found, while the pool's mechanical room extends from the left.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 242 sq. ft.
- Full bathrooms:
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 6"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss