New American Ranch Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two gables with decorative brackets lend combine with an exterior of wood and stone to create great curb appeal to this modern Craftsman with an optional finished lower level.
- The entry opens to an open floor plan where you'll enjoy views front-to-back from the living room. The master bed has two closets and a shared bath is steps away.
- The lower level gives you expansion possibilities and comes with a layout with two beds, another full bath and an open rec room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 22471DR and a version with an attached garage with house plan 22515DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12