New American Ranch House Plan with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- A covered entry greets you to this 3-bed New American ranch home plan.
- An enclosed foyer with closet helps keep out the cold and control clutter.
- An open concept living area is great for entertaining. A large island in the kitchen has seating on two sides and there is also room for a dining table.
- Laundry is located by the garage entrance and near all three bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version on a slab with house plan 22540DR (1,525 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plans 22494DR (1,513 sq. ft.) and 22542DR (1,858 sq. ft.). Eliminate the garage with house plan 22475DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,738 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 41 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,738 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12