About This Plan
- A blend of shakes, stone and siding add a rugged Northwest feel to this well-designed home plan with a fanned staircase.
- The kitchen, nook and family room all form one large informal space in the rear of the home.
- A large den with tray ceiling is tucked off to the side providing a quiet oasis.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs along with a step-down bonus room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 2321JD (crawlspace) and 23149JD (finished lower level).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss