Northwest Farmhouse House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This handsome Northwest house plan comes with the option for a finished lower level that gives you two more bedrooms and a huge rec room with wet bar.
- There are plenty of exciting features on the main two floors with a vaulted den or fourth bedroom and a vaulted and beamed living room.
- The upscale kitchen has an enormous amount of counter space, three sinks and a big walk-in pantry.
- A tandem three car garage has room for a workshop.
- Upstairs, enter the vaulted master suite through double doors. Homeowners will love having their own private covered deck.
- Two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom and there's a cozy loft space too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,726 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 510 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,074 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12