Northwest Home with Interesting Features
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An interesting roofline and angled foyer distinguish this Northwest home plan.
- Two sets of double doors open to reveal the main foyer with its graceful curved staircase.
- The elegant living room is spacious and has a tray ceiling and a big fireplace.
- Pocket doors close off the family room from the living room.
- On the kitchen side, more double doors close off all the kitchen noise.
- Note the beautiful display niche halfway up the staircase.
- An open rail on the second floor lets you look down into the foyer below.
- A loft area lies right outside the master suite.
- The master bathroom is huge and has two sinks and a make-up counter for the lady of the house.
- Space-saving pocket doors are used to close off the two walk-in closets.