Northwest Home with Interesting Features
About This Plan
- An interesting roofline and angled foyer distinguish this Northwest home plan.
- Two sets of double doors open to reveal the main foyer with its graceful curved staircase.
- The elegant living room is spacious and has a tray ceiling and a big fireplace.
- Pocket doors close off the family room from the living room.
- On the kitchen side, more double doors close off all the kitchen noise.
- Note the beautiful display niche halfway up the staircase.
- An open rail on the second floor lets you look down into the foyer below.
- A loft area lies right outside the master suite.
- The master bathroom is huge and has two sinks and a make-up counter for the lady of the house.
- Space-saving pocket doors are used to close off the two walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 48' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss