Northwest House Plan with a Contemporary Flair
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Slanted shed roof lines add excitement and a contemporary flair to this Northwest house plan that fits well on a narrow lot.
- From the wide foyer you can see straight back into the L-shaped family living area.
- With its open layout, this area lets everyone be in the same space while cooking, eating or watching TV.
- The large covered outdoor living area is reached through two sets of sliding glass doors.
- Practical features include a family foyer, big walk-in coat closet and an equal-size walk-in pantry.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy laundry room and a big bonus room.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain another bedroom and bath, a kitchenette and an enormous rec room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level and build on a crawlspace with house plan 23763JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.