Northwest House Plan with Bonus Room and Den
About This Plan
- A quiet den off the foyer of this Northwest house plan is the perfect place to work from home or relax with a book.
- In back, two skylights brighten the open concept main living area.
- Sliding glass doors in the eating area easily take you outside to the open deck.
- The upper floor holds all three bedrooms and the big bonus room that faces front.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version of this house plan without a den with 81677AB (2,230 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss