Northwest House Plan with Three Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A foyer rises up with a two-story ceiling, giving you a wonderful impression as you first enter this Northwest home.
- A half wall in the kitchen opens up the sight-lines to show the nook and big great room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Double doors easily get you outside to the open deck.
- The upper floor holds all three bedrooms, the laundry room and the big bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get more space and a den with house plan 81673AB (2,526 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss