Northwest House Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Clean, sleek lines and horizontal rails on the front porches give this Northwest house plan a contemporary look.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a quiet den where you can work from home or retreat with the newspapers.
- The rest of the living area is all open concept with sight-lines that flow from room to room.
- Both the dining area and the great room have sliding glass doors out to a covered outdoor area.
- And look at all that counter space in the kitchen! Pocket doors close off the walk-in pantry.
- There are three bedrooms on the upper floor along with bonus space that is part of the total living area of 3,045 square feet.
- The drive-under garage opens to a mud room with a large walk-in coat closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.