Northwest House Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Clean, sleek lines and horizontal rails on the front porches give this Northwest house plan a contemporary look.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a quiet den where you can work from home or retreat with the newspapers.
- The rest of the living area is all open concept with sight-lines that flow from room to room.
- Both the dining area and the great room have sliding glass doors out to a covered outdoor area.
- And look at all that counter space in the kitchen! Pocket doors close off the walk-in pantry.
- There are three bedrooms on the upper floor along with bonus space that is part of the total living area of 3,045 square feet.
- The drive-under garage opens to a mud room with a large walk-in coat closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,045 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss