Northwest House Plan with Stacked Porches and Flex Space
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Long and lean, this two-story Northwest house plan has delightful stacked porches in the front.
- It packs a lot of rooms within its narrow footprint and has a drive-under garage on the left side.
- In addition to the front porch, the main level offers a patio out back.
- Both the formal rooms in the front of the home and the informal areas in back boast a wonderful open layout.
- A row of built-ins flank the family room fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs but the master suite takes the front room, complete with a private balcony.
- Two walk-in closet in the master lie near the washer/dryer closet in the hall.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plan 50136PH and 50141PH.