Northwest House Plan with Stacked Porches and Flex Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Long and lean, this two-story Northwest house plan has delightful stacked porches in the front.
- It packs a lot of rooms within its narrow footprint and has a drive-under garage on the left side.
- In addition to the front porch, the main level offers a patio out back.
- Both the formal rooms in the front of the home and the informal areas in back boast a wonderful open layout.
- A row of built-ins flank the family room fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs but the master suite takes the front room, complete with a private balcony.
- Two walk-in closet in the master lie near the washer/dryer closet in the hall.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plan 50136PH and 50141PH.
Drive Under Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,288 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick