Northwest Prairie Home Plan with Two Owner's Suites and Bonus Level
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests atop this Northwest Prairie home plan, which features an owner's suite on each side of the central living area.
- The covered porch protects you from the elements, and opens into a foyer with a flex room and full bath to the right. Utilize the flex room as a study, home office, or third bedroom if needed.
- The open-concept living space lends itself to good-size gatherings, and the rear covered porch provides a nice area for a BBQ or lounge furniture.
- The owners' suites are similar in size, both with bathrooms and walk-in closets. One of the en suites includes a separate tub and shower, along with a toilet room.
- A 265 square foot bonus room above the garage completes the design.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42700DB and 42424DB.
Main Level - Slab Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 265 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12