Nouveau Southern-style House Plan with Stacked Porches Front and Back
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This magnificent, southern-style house plan invites you to enjoy the outdoors on one of the many covered porches, whether on the front or back of the home. The texture-rich exterior features shakes, horizontal and vertical siding, and a raised seam metal roof.
- A smart, interior floor plan provides an open layout on the main floor, with large service areas accommodating any size family. The main-level master suite allows this to be your forever home.
- A quiet study to the right of the foyer doubles as an office for the work-at-home resident, and sits across from the dining room. The two-story, family room includes a cozy fireplace and the kitchen island connects the rooms while providing seating for casual meals.
- A large prep pantry behind the kitchen promotes organization, and the modern cook in the house will love the double oven.
- A vaulted ceiling in the master suite exudes luxury, while the ensuite boasts dual walk-in closets, a toilet room, two sinks, and a separate tub and shower.
- Two secondary bedrooms, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath, are located upstairs, along with a loft-style game room and a spacious bonus room above the 2-car garage.
Main Floor - 2-Car Side Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,766 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 692 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 561 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 550 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 7"
- Depth: 51' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick