Old Florida Feel
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Metal roof and a plantation style wraparound front porch gives this home plan an Old Florida feel. Inside, you can't help but be captivated by the soaring 25' vaulted great room ceiling. The outside and inside relationship appears seamless with six sets of French doors off of the great room and dining room.
- Within the great room are built-in niches flanking the corner fireplace, one for storage, and the other for a television. Two separate suites are downstairs, each tucked away for the utmost privacy.
- A wine cellar sits just off the main living and outside, the summer kitchen creates a great gathering area.
- Upon entering upstairs, both the great room and foyer are open to the bridge that separates them simply with open guard rail and a pleasing colonnade abundant in openness and natural light. The master suite encompasses half of the upstairs with a covered balcony, sun deck and a private spiral staircase leading to the first floor lanai, perfect for a late night swim.
- A secluded study and loft complete the second floor, both of which have stunning views outdoors and to the great room below.