Old World Charm
About This Plan
- A stone facade and steep hip roof remind you of the Old World charm of Europe in this stunning narrow lot home plan.
- The two-story foyer greets you with a barrel vault ceiling further down the hall.
- The formal dining room opens up to a front veranda for beautiful views.
- Coffered ceilings adorn the study with a built-in book shelf close by.
- The main entertaining/living area is the huge family room with a fireplace and wet bar.
- The rear cooking patio has its own fireplace and is but steps away from the kitchen for outdoor dining.
- Guests need go no further than the first floor bedroom suite with its own bath.
- The second floor is fully loaded with a deluxe master suite, game room and a step-down media room with dormer window.
- As a special treat, an outdoor lounge can be accessed by the game room or master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,975 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 473 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 553 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss