Old World Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Columns flanking the foyer set off the formal living and dining rooms. All three areas rise for 10'6". The central family room has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, built-in cabinetry and French doors to the deck.
- The kitchen includes a cooktop island, lots of counter space and a peninsula eating bar that separates it from the bayed breakfast area. Both the kitchen and the master bedroom open to the deck.
- A tray ceiling adorns the bayed master bedroom. The master suite also features two walk-in closets and a bath with two linen closets, two sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- On the opposite side of the house, the other full bath is placed between two family bedrooms.
- The design is notable for its abundant closet space. And there is attic storage as well with pull-down stairs in the garage to access the area above giving you roughly 20' x 30' of storage space. The space over suite 3 could also be used with the same access.