One Bed Cottage with Covered Entry
About This Plan
- A beautiful covered porch entry shelters the front door set at an angle on this one bedroom cottage house plan. The bsae of the plan is clad in stone and the main portion is clapboard. Shingles fill in the two fields of the gables.
- The angled entry creates a dynamic floor plan with the sitting area and breakfast area open to each other on an axis.
- There is seating for two at the peninsula in the kitchen and a corner pantry for storage.
- The bedroom is in back and has access to the rear covered porch. A second door accesses the porch fromthe sitting room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 923 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss