One Bed Retreat with Sleeping Loft
About This Plan
- This unique one bed home plan is perfect for a vacation home, especially one with great views of the water or the mountains with its large wrap-around viewing/grilling deck.
- The great room soars two stories and gives you floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of your views. A centrally located fireplace adds warmth and provides separation from the great room and the kitchen while maintaining the open concept feel of the home.
- Upstairs you'll find the sleeping loft which overlooks the great room below and gives whoever is up there great views out the wall of windows.
- Related Plan: Gain a main floor master with house plan 70505MK (1,098 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 844 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 629 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 6"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick